One of the most historic homes in Three Oaks, Middlebrook Farm was built from native timber in 1844 by Moses and Mary Chamberlain accompanied by their children Henry and Mary. Later, Henry founded the village of Three Oaks in 1867. The farmhouse is now over 3,200 sf, with two bedroom, two and a half baths plus a sleeping loft in the main house. The living room opens to the dining room and a private outdoor patio. The two-story barn has been the site of many gatherings – weddings, fundraisers, and Harbor Country gatherings. Lights, a sound system and the pasture views make it a memorable spot for such occasions. In addition to the barn, there are several other buildings on the property. The theater room/guest house, the twin sheds, and the detached garage.